Bella Casa Partners presents this 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom, 2594 sq.ft. townhouse in the sought-after Cameron Station, which is the premiere community in Alexandria's West End. This house is a rarely available 3-level NV Randolph model with upgrades throughout the house. This house also offers its new owner mature tree privacy to enjoy your deck and patio, which is a highly desired feature within Cameron Station.
Cameron Station Details:
Cameron Station is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95. The Community offers morning and evening shuttle bus service to the Van Dorn Metro, which is five minutes from the Community. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Old Town Alexandria, Washington DC, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Cameron Station. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria’s West End are located to benefit the Community from their proximity, but Cameron Station will still offer its residents a rare neighborhood, park-like setting inside the Beltway.
When entering the Community, you enjoy a drive up a tree-lined boulevard, which gives Cameron Station a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. The focal point of the Community is the Cameron Club, with its Colonial architecture complete with a clock tower, and the Gazebo in the centrally-located roundabout. The Cameron Club offers residents a first-class fitness center and pool.
Cameron Station also has green space features that are hard to find inside the Beltway, with mature trees and pocket parks throughout the Community. The most nicely landscaped pocket park in Cameron Station (Helmuth Lane) is just steps from 328 Helmuth Lane.
A neighborhood coffee shop, restaurant, and day care facility are also located within the Community. An Alexandria public library (Beatley) is located across from Cameron Station.
Two Alexandria City parks surround Cameron Station, with a lake, mature trees, walking trails, soccer and baseball fields, playgrounds, and a Sunday morning Farmer’s Market.
When living in Overlook, all these features are yours to enjoy.
- The house opens to an entry where a designer-chosen pendant chandelier in an eye-pleasing Winter Gold finish is the welcoming design feature. The entry leads to an open Living Room and Dining Room, with a 9-foot ceiling, compound crown molding, and another designer light fixture in the Dining Room that provides visual appeal throughout the Main Level.
- The Dining Room leads to the open kitchen, which has an island for both food preparation and easy conversation, space for informal dining in front of a bank of three windows, and a large adjacent space for entertaining or relaxation.
- The kitchen offers the cook high-end granite (newly installed), a tile backsplash, hard-wired undercabinet lights and cove lighting, black appliances, and mahogany finish cabinets.
- The open kitchen space leads to a deck which offers mature tree privacy, which is enhanced by the retractable awning. While the view looking out from the deck is a green-screen view, the view looking down at the enclosed patio area delights the eye with the professional landscape design choices, with a green lace leaf Japanese maple the main focal point.
- The half bath is on the Main Level, with a Kohler pedestal sink, upgraded Moen fixtures and accessories, framed mirror, and light fixture.
- The Master Bedroom is sized to fit a King-size bed with a tray ceiling, three windows to allow in natural light, and a large walk-in closet.
- The Master Bathroom has dual vanities, a separate tub and shower, and a Water Closet for privacy.
- The entire bedroom level has hardwood floors.
- The two spare bedrooms are each sized for a Queen bed with a double door closet.
- The 2nd full bathroom is located on the bedroom level at the top of the stairs.
- The laundry room is located on the bedroom level.
- The lower level is carpeted, with ample room to watch a large screen TV or to set up a library, office, or play area. A gas fireplace with flanking built-in bookcases provides a design focal point on this level.
- The lower level also has a full bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
- The lower level leads to a fenced space that has both a flagstone and fieldstone patio, with raised beds that provide edge seating. The landscaping is professionally chosen for maximum visual appeal with minimal maintenance needs.
- The door hardware throughout the house has been upgraded to brushed nickel, with levers instead of knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
- The garage is a two-car, single door model, with a separate storage area.
- A new fence was installed in 2018.
- The HVAC system was upgraded in 2018.
© 2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC.